Re: [NTLK] Newtappropriasms [WAS] Travelling...

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 17:58:36 EDT

on 04-07-2001 8:28, Filmer, Paul E at pfilmer_at_nsf.gov wrote:

> can I put my Lost World and Trespasser sounds on UNNA?

Yes, please do, I've never heard the T-Rex roar,
Shout the F@#k up (shouldn't that be Shut the F@#k up ?)
or the Bite my shiny metal ass, would love to try these on a docile little
Newt ;-)
(which is actually default on mute, since I had something like this happen
to me once as well)

Robert Benschop