Re: [NTLK] MP2K NICAD Battery Replacement?

From: Chet Johns (tcjohns_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 14:44:28 EDT

Just bought a replacement battery from Powerwarehouse. They are reportedly
new as I was told they still manufacture a limited supply for batterytech.
Batterytech no longer takes orders for the newton batteries but refers you
to Powerwarehouse at 1-800-318-9801. They were quite friendly and
knowledgeable. They aren't cheap at $50.88, but I spend that much in a year
on replacement batteries. They also come with a one year warranty. They
supposedly have a web page. Now if I could find a source for cheap linear
flash cards I'd be fixed for another 5 years.

Chet Johns