[NTLK] SER001 & keyboard

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 23:09:57 EDT

Here's an odd one. I can use the "dongle destroyer" with a
Khyber keyboard.
(http://www.mrollins.com/newton.html pictures at bottom)

However, it won't work with my "real" Newton keyboard.
I bought my Newton keyboard the day the MP2000 was released;
was there a "rev B" of the keyboard?

Other than this anomoly, the SER001 works perfectly.

--

Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com ---- a favorite movie quote... from "Manhunter", the prequel to "Silence of the Lambs"

Will Graham: I know that I'm not smarter than you. Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Then how did you catch me? Will Graham: You had disadvantages. Dr. Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages? Will Graham: You're insane.