[NTLK] AW: Quickfigure exchange problem

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 04:00:24 EDT

Hi Bob,

I had the same problem.
1) Make sure that you have the same version on Newt and Mac
2) In order to make the Mac to be "seen" from the Newt QFX Application, you need to start the transfer on the Mac.
3) QFX seems to be very sensitive with regard to the extension it uses for data transfer. It seems You use AppleTalk via Ethernet.
Then check out the version of AppleTalk ADSP extension. I still not achieved to find a version which works with both, NCU and QFX.
But if the version of the ADSP extension does not work with QFX, you will see an error message after trying to invoke the transfer.

HTH

Cheers
Johannes