[NTLK] 2001: ASO Sounds, pix [WAS] Newtappropriasms

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 09:24:41 EDT

I tried to download Scooby yesterday from Shane's site, but neither my Mac
not the PC seemed to be able to cleanly download... roh-row!

BTW I recorded the some sounds from the pod and used "Sound to Soup" to get
them registered in my System, but I would really like to make an extension
pkg to be able to post the sounds. Clues as to how to do this? NTK?

I got clean takes of the pod ranging radar ("twit-bong") as Bowman closes in
on his dead crewmember, and the alarm before he blows the explosive bolts to
get back into the ship after being locked out by HAL.

Also, Andreas Lindkvist has some good 2001 backdrops for Avi's BD.

TIA

Paul F.

        <snip>