Re: [NTLK] Answers to (almost) all newbie questions

From: esnew_at_earthlink.net
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 10:30:44 EDT

I know it's a pain to respond to all the Newbie questions BUT it is really appreciated. I would like to add one of my own=
 As a new MP2100 owner who uses the Palm platform as well I would like a way of easily converting my address book to use=
 on the Newton. I have saved the data in the Palm desktop as a .cvs (I think that was the choice) and then tried to do th=
e converstion using NCU. There are a few choices and a lot of fiddling to try to match up the data fields. Is there a bet=
ter way of doing this?

Also I seemed to remember a mention that the Palm desktop can sync with the Newt somehow, is that accurate? and what do y=
ou use. BTW I don't remember seeing this in any FAQs which are often very helpful.

Thanks again for the help

Alan Esner