Re: [NTLK] BTI Batteries

From: Anthony Velasco (ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 15:26:16 EDT

So, Don.....are you volunteering to poll the list? ;-) If so, count

me in for two (2) within the next 6-8 months.

If you decide to take this mission, you may want to ask for off-line

>I emailed the people from BTI regarding continued production of Newton
batteries. Here is the reply: >Donald, >We will keep making this battery
until all our supplies run out! I am not sure >what kind of demand there is
out there! >If you can poll people, I can prepare to order or not to order
additional >materials. >>Thanks, >>Adolfo Garcia >Battery Tech
in purchasing new rechargable batteries for your 2000/2100. Let me know if
you are, and how many. I will discuss this with BTI at MacWorld Expo and see
if I can work a deal that will reduce the price below the $50 that
PowerWarehouse is asking. >Respond to donlevick_at_earthlink.net >