[NTLK] Corrupt 'System Information' soup

From: Jerry Tom (jerrytommygal_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 07:41:58 EDT

Hi,
Does anyone know how to repair a corrupted 'system information' soup? Mine
got corrupted while restoring from a backup and causes my text to be
hilighted while I'm using HWR - before translation to text. Really
irritating!
I isolated the faulty soup by painstakingly restoring each soup and testing
the HWR. I've checked the soup's integrity - whatever that means - with SBM
utilities to no avail. Any ideas welcome,
Cheers,
Jerry