Re: [NTLK] Newbie Question

From: Mark Montoya (markmontoya_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 20:42:19 EDT

>> 1. What is the best email program to use.
I personally like Eudora Pro 1.1 (than Simple Mail 4.3.1). Ilike the
interface and all the extra functions than any over Mail app.
>> 2. What is the best browser to use.
Diffinately Newtscape! (I tried Luna, but ran into "lock-up" problems)
>> 3. How can I use my Newton Ethernet to browse files on my other computers.
Nope. Not unless you have an AppleTalk network connected. I installed
AppleTalk routing on my W2K system. Shall my system trhough Newt's Print
function (Looking for Other Network Printers...)

Mark