[NTLK] Blue print answer

From: eMate 300 01 Jurgen Mintert (mintert_at_planet.nl)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 23:14:00 EDT

I want to thank you all for help off list, but i "put it away" and as a
result, i lost the email addresses. I did so, because when i send
something, i let it "spell check" and that is only available in works.
Here in Netherlands i asked a lot Apple dealers for the memory upgrade for
eMate (i got a spare one, but that is now in Germany--Hi Frank G.) but
they are sold out. I tried even on the repair centre but they only repair
and sell NOTHING. My idea was to get a new MP2100, but....
Maybe Paul Guyot can tell me if the ATA driver will work on the eMate AND
on the MP130??
I use Eudora Pro as email program and it works for me but if there is a
smaller pkg that does the job... let me know.
There is never enough memory, but when i get older i should remember much
but forgot most.;)
Bye
Jurgen Mintert
mintert_at_planet.nl