[NTLK] Signing off

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 03:26:31 EDT

Since I'm off for a nice bit of vacationing it's goodbye for now to all of
you, will be back around the 9th of August.
Anybody that inquired about buying an eMate but didn't make up his/her mind
yet, will have to wait until the 9th of August because the business will be
closed down during that time as well.

enjoy NewtonTalk in the meantime, I'll miss it...

Robert Benschop