Re: [NTLK] Question

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 14:59:25 EDT

Hi Garrett,

I didn't use my Newt 2000 for a little over two years while I switched
over to a Palm III.

When I went to use my Newt again, the data, both on the internal stores
and my card (16MB), was still there when I powered up the Newt after I
replaced the batteries.

Both the internal memory and card memory use Flash memory so they will
hold the data almost indefinitely without power being applied.

Not sure if I had to reset the time/date or not.

Before you ship your Newt, be sure to make a complete backup of all your
data.

I am not sure about pre 2000 models...

Sushi