[NTLK] Solar Panels

From: Greg & Jeanette Wayman (gwayman_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 00:47:22 EDT

In the Newton Solutions Guide there was a company outta Montana that
made a cool
product, KISS Keep it Simple solutions Solar Panel. I always wanted one
of those things.

Much to my dismay one came up for sale on Ebay, but was sucked up with a
Buy it now
before you could say "Jack Robinson" the seller mentioned in his text
that the company
had been the victim of a buy-out by a larger company, does any one know
who, or if there
is another company that makes this type of product? I have done searches
using "solar
recharger" but everything looks kinda hookey compared to the portability
of this lil jewel.

Its a damn shame when you go through that guide and try www. links or
phone #'s and see
what life changing things probably took place because Mr. Jobs had a you
know what for
Mr. Scully.

Greg