Re: [NTLK] Earthlink Troubles

From: Betty Yee (bettyy_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:30:00 EDT

------
I've been using my 2100 now for two years to access my Earthlink email. As
of recently, I've had log in problems.
------
Hi Marty,

I think Earthlink has changed a bunch of their access numbers. I noticed that my home computer is always going to the backup number and, while traveling this weekend, my usual number failed (something about a PPP error) and I had to use a backup number.

HTH,

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net