Re: [NTLK] ANN: "Super-Toys" Newton Book

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 12:42:39 EDT

On 7/9/01, Gregory J. Wayman quoth:

>I just reinstalled Newton Press on my PBG3 running OS/9 and I have tried
>saving a text document in several formats (Word, Claris)
>When you drag the document onto Newton Press, you get a
>Xtnd translator error. Has any one had any luck running Press on
>OS/9??? I gotta bad felling with this.......

ummm, I've had no problems yet, just used it last night as a matter
of fact. did you reinstall the translators too? if all else fails,
the Rich Text Format (RTF) translator is a good second choice.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com

Newton Connections: The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web: http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton: Still intelligent after all these years.