Re: [NTLK] Memory fault in 2100

From: matthew_at_crescent.org.uk
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 09:48:34 EDT

After reading a few web pages I came to this conclusion as well. The guy in
question has a good ebay rating so I'm sure that an amicable resolution can be
achieved. I would imagine that the seller bought it as a true 2100 as well :-(

On a lighter note - the SER-001 works an absolute treat!

All the best

Matthew