Re: [NTLK] [Re: Problem with NCU 1.0 on NT]

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 10:53:44 EDT

On Tuesday, July 10, 2001, at 11:36 AM, Jose Luis Martinez wrote:

>> Have you ever been able to make a backup on NT? What kind of machine
>> is =
>
>> running NT?
>
>> -Laurent.
>
> I am running Win2k on a PC, and I could not perform a backup with NCU. =

May I ask you why? Communication failure? When I asked what kind of
machine, I was referring to the type of microprocessor (Pentium I, II,
III, or IV) and speed (133 MHz, 200 MHz, 600 MHz, etc.). The reason I'm
asking is that you might have to use an application to slow down your
PC, named, appropriately, "SlowDown.EXE". If you carefully look on UNNA
<http://www.unna.org/>, you should be able to find it. Just launch this
application before NCU and try various settings.

-Laurent.