Re: [NTLK] Announcing Newton Alive Forum and Website

From: Kim Howe (khowe_at_omninet.net.au)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 01:51:55 EDT

On Wednesday, July 11, 2001, at 01:31 PM, Bill Davis wrote:

>> G'day
>>
>> I am pleased to announce the opening of Newton Alive. Check out the
>> website
>> at
>> http://www.syndicomm.com/communities/newton/
>>

> Gee...looks AWFULLY familiar......

Damn. Should have known someone would have already done the "Notes Metaphor"
. Sorry Bill, if I'd seen your site I wouldn't have done mine so similar.
(I think last time I visited info-newt it must have been on the Newton with
graphics off.) To look at it on the bright side, they do say imitation is
the sincerest form of flattery....

> - Bill Davis

> \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
> `( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
> \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
> = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/
>

> --

Kim Howe
khowe_at_omninet.net.au