[NTLK] Tibet and Agfa ePhoto 780c?

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 06:17:55 EDT

Hi all,

the Agfa ePhoto 780 is mentioned as compatible on the Tibet camera list. I
own a 780c, which has a slightly improved LCD, I think. When I try to
download pictures from the camera using Tibet, it successfully wakes the
camera, looks for thumbnails and reports a "communications error", giving
hints what could be wrong when using the Agfa 307 and 1280. Does anyone use
Tibet with a 780 or 780c? Is there any trick to make it work?
Thanks in advance!