[NTLK] Newton 2100 for sell

From: Carlos E. C. Pessoa Filho (capessoa_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 13:46:08 EDT

Hi all!!
I have 3 original Newton 2100, but I want to sell just 1... You know, I
need the money...
It is in perfect condition with no scratches, like new!!! The Display is
very bright and clear!! I am selling just the stand alone unit without
cables, dongles, box etc...
I am accepting offers via private emails!! Oh, I live in Brazil... The
buyer pays for shipping!
Best regards,
  Carlos