Re: [NTLK] newton in africa

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 16:33:48 EDT

--- "Russell,Allen" <Allen.Russell_at_us.gases.boc.com>
wrote:
> Well, no, but I can tell you what I did in Kenya.
> The standard Newton
> chargers are good for 50/60 Hz and 100 to 240 Volts
> AC, so electrically,
> it's OK anywhere in the world.
<snip>

OK, I've gotta "nit-pick" here...

the caveat should read "It's OK anywhere in the world
that supplies AC voltage" There are still countries
that don't supply AC current...

Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...