[NTLK] SBM Utilities

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 19:13:09 EDT

I purchased a new 20 MB card yesterday and how nice and easy
was the transfer of soups and pkgs from my smaller 6MB card to the
big one....simply BACKUP and then RESTORE right to the other card.
I love that program.

I got one Heap error message at first, so I simply filed a few pkgs off
my internal storage to the 6MB card prior to the swap and all worked
well after that.

I have a Heap pkg by SBM that displays a small window (Heap
version 1.3.3) it has numbers like -65380 and 65380 with a "R" in a
box. Can someone give a brief description of Heap and what I am
supposed to ascertain from this lil' box.

  Also, I have come to the time to change my screen protector for the
first time. What is the best way to remove the old one? I dont want to
whip out a pocket knife and start pick'in at it.

Suggestions?

Greg