[NTLK] Screen protector removal

From: John M. Powell (quixjuan_at_quixnet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 22:38:57 EDT

If it is a nusheild, you should be able to just slide
it and pop it out of place (imagine picking up a piece
of paper flat on the table - same concept). Pretty simple
to remove.

If it's a WriteRite, you should be able to gently pry up
one corner and then slowly peel it away. I recommend peeling
at a hard angle (don't just pull straight up).

John