Re: [NTLK] Abandonware

From: Poppleton, Ken (MED) (Ken.Poppleton_at_med.ge.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 11:46:11 EDT

All of this work to find and get information on abandonware is great.

Is there a web site that could keep a list of the information gathered?
It would be great to have a list of each software title, author,
company, status, contact info if necessary etc. Add in date last
available, date released, final license cost if not released.

That would go a long way to coordinate efforts and also to let companies
know we are serious about our efforts to keep the platform alive.

Ken Poppleton