Re: [NTLK] Re - eBay sleezeballs

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 15:54:41 EDT

You know...I don't even own an emate...and for some
reason, I have this strange compelling need to bid on
this auction! only a penny you say! (herd mentality is
kicking in...must bid...must bid...bidding is fun...)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-S3"
<Frank.Gruendel_at_de.heidelberg.com> wrote:

> >Every time I see some jerk selling the eMate
> service manual they printed
> off
> >the .PDF file, it makes my blood boil. So I've
> struck back for the Newton
> >community! Visit:
>
> Excellent idea. Hopefully, eBay is not going to
> cancel your account. They
> have a tendency to act against anything that might
> reduce their profits,
> no matter how annoying it is for the majority of
> users.
>
> Frank

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...