[NTLK] SER-001 screws

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 16:11:19 EDT

Hi everyone,

This is a short note to tell all of you who
have purchased an SER-001 board that you will
be receiving some hold down screws shortly.

Although I have found it unnecessary to screw
the board down, I did provide mounting holes
in the board for just this purpose.

A small number of you have had problems with
the internal connector becoming loose over
time.

I have replaced these units with a more robustly
soldered connector.

However, I now recommend using the screws to fasten
the board down.

All recent orders, and from now on, will have some
screws included.

Until you get them, be careful.

Regards,

David Humphreys