[NTLK] best Newton software?

From: Tom Doan (tom_xyz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 19:37:40 EDT

Hi all,

I'm a late bloomer to the Newton [2100] and would like to know what everybody's
recommendations are on the essential shareware/freeware packages that I can
install on my Newton, and where I can download them (freeware preferred).
Basically, I'd like to try out everything that is generally agreed to be of
high quality and has a small memory footprint (I only have two 4mb Flash
cards). All categories are welcomed. Please post your Top-10/20/50/100 lists
for all the newbies out there.

Thanks in advance!
Tom