Re: [NTLK] best Newton software?

From: Tom Doan (tom_xyz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 22:08:13 EDT

Thanks so much for taking this initiative, Chris. I'll check out the software
you suggested and look forward to the final list.

In addition to a list of essential utilities and such, please also include
other categories in the list (whatever categories interest you), e.g.:

What is the best compressed text reader like TomeRaider?
What is the best dictionary/thesaurus?
What is the best astronomy program
What is the best game console emulator? (Spectrum, Gameboy, etc.)
What is the best financial package like Quicken?
What is the best graphing calculator (with 3D surface plotting)?
What is the best database (with popup list field type)?

If a title on the list is commercial or shareware, please don't include titles
that are no longer supported lest we're left with a crippled version without
being able to register it.

Thanks again,
Tom