[NTLK] A Better Button Bar? Help!

From: Mitchell Vice (happyjack_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 12:39:51 EDT

I'm looking for a SIMPLE button bar enhancement. I just want a
hierarchal listing of my "Extras" folder, maybe even one I could
customize, just like Dashboard - but without all the other options. I
hate the fact that my button bar gets taken over. ButtonBar Plus,
while nice, doesn't have the hierarchal menu.

Does anyone know of such an enhancement? Anyone want to write one?

Your suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated!

::mitch::