[NTLK] AW: Quickfigure exchange problem

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 03:22:28 EDT

Check out the Excel version and the QFX version you have.
There is a new QFX 3.1 version for Excel 7...
Depending if you use Mac or PC there are different solutions:
on the PC the new QFX version solved the problem,
on the Mac you have to check the Extensions used for QFX (AppleTalk ADSP tool, Serial Tool).
QFX seems to be sensitive to the Extension version you use.
I still have not found a combination which works for both, NCU and QFX via AppleTalk on my Mac (OS9.1).

Regards
Johannes