Re: [NTLK] Euro currency

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 07:36:49 EDT

Hi Roberto,

I don't know how to add to the built in converter.

However, a program called Calx will allow you to add as many exchange
rates as you would like.

All you need to do, is enter the defining data for each country.

You can add as many countries as you want -- I don't believe that there
is a limit.

Sushi