Re: [NTLK] Welcome back

From: Jason.Kulas_at_Anthem.com
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 11:47:43 EDT

Heheheheh. Someone still remembers me? ;) I never really left...just
faded into insignificance ;)

As for search engines, sounds like you can get it free via AltaVista (love
their booleans), or Google (one of the top guys these days), or lots
others.

Anyway, I had to limit my time spent on the list so I faded into nothing
:P Still have/love my MP2100, and my Mom still has hers and my wife still
has her MP130.

I've noticed one can finally get decent HWR on Pocket PC's & Palms
(Calligrapher, Jot, etc). Now if they'd only make larger-screen Palms, or
(ugh, Microsoft) make Pocket PC's Mac-compatible.... Until then I will
keep babying my MP2100. Screen is starting to de-laminate in places where
it's gotten scratched :( But I'm still just sticking with my Cross
stylus, no screen protector for me yet. I'm way out of date in knowing
what interesting h.w. mods can still be done to MP2100's.

Got a new G4 coming soon, and I might start using someone's old Palm Pro
for times when I want to carry something smaller than my Newt (which isn't
often, but, you know, you NEVER want to be without SOME kind of PDA on your
person ;)

message.