[NTLK] For Sale: Upgraded MP2000 w/Extras

From: Smith, Tod A (Tod.A.Smith_at_rolls-royce.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 09:03:06 EDT

I'm selling my upgraded MP2000. It is in excellent condition. There are
three small barely noticeable scratches on the screen.

The following items are included:

- 32 MB Flash Card (Pretec)

- 33.6 Modem (Hayes Optima)

- Leather "glove" case

- Serial Dongle

- Mac serial cable

- PC (DB-9) serial cable

- AC adapter / charger

Based on a quick look at E-bay, I'm asking $350. Let me know if this is out
of line.

Tod Smith
tod.a.smith_at_rolls-royce.com
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy the original
message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the