Re: [NTLK] Where has Paul gone?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 10:45:30 EDT

>Has anyone Seen Paul Guyot arround lately.

Well, I was to be seen in Le Cap Ferret where I spent a wonderful
week. I'm in Paris until tomorrow morning (and sorry to have left le
Ferret), and I'm leaving again for three weeks (Normandie and
Hossegor). OK, nobody minds anyway ;-)

>I know theres a holiday in France, but ATA support is acting really
>odd, and my Compact Flash ram is going to be arriving soon...

I know there are plenty of bugs, but I need holidays, sorry to have
to say it. Don't worry, I'll be back on the 12th of August, just in
time to try to fix the dozen of bugs for the beta 3 to be released on
the 20th.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/