Re: [NTLK] BTI Batteries

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 01:26:07 EDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] BTI Batteries
Date: 20 Jul 2001 22:42:58 -0400

>I'm into my second
>and final spare, so getting a couple more is about to become a >priority.

Sorry to be such a dodo, but are these special batteries, or just plain
NiMh? I know my battery will eventually give out, but it still holding
strong after several years of use now. It'd certainly doesn't keep a charge
for a long time, but it still keeps a charge for a few days. Plus I have 2
chargers, work and home. WHen I get to work, it usually stays plugged in all
day.

Anyway, will it eventually just give out? I know my cell phone batteries
SUCK!! (Sorry) I hate to buy something I don't need now, but if this is it,
and my battery will last a lot longer, I guess I shoudl get one.

Drew