Re: [NTLK] NewtWorks and NewtDraw problems

From: Brian McEwen (bmcewen_at_cowboy.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 08:34:32 EDT

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Mark Montoya wrote:
> before. Maybe the card is dying? Does anyone know how to erase a Apple Flash
> memory card with a Newton? I even put it in my MP100 and 130 and it locks
> those up too. Advise?

If you have the main prefs open then insert the card, it should ask you
if you want to erase the card before it starts to load any of the
data. If this doesn't work, you likely have to try and format it on a
laptop (not sure what utils work with the apple cards, but there are 2
sets of utils on UNNA for Windows).

Brian