Re: [NTLK] I'm desperated

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 05:07:59 EDT

> Hi everybody!
> I have a messagepad 2000 and I would like to navigate on the net through
my PC'S modem (W98). Is there any possibility to achive it??
> I will wait for your answer "ansiouxly"

    Iīve been poking with Mocha PPP (http://www.mochasoft.dk/mppp.zip).
    This is supposed to serve as a brigde between a palm and your PCīs
internet connection. It also works with window tse tse and the Psion PDAs.
    I didnīt pass from the point of sending and receiving bytes, but I have
no experience with networks. Maybe somebody with more knowledge could make
it work.

    Suerte, y si consigues algo, nos lo cuentas.

Daniel Padilla

Malaga