Re: [NTLK] connection glitch

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 14:01:16 EDT

It sounds like you have some active comm pkg on the Newt.

Try restarting the newt with a soft reset, hold the pen near the middle
about 2-3 mm from the left edge of the screen - when it asks if you want to
activate packages tell it no. Then try again to connect to the PC.

This will eliminate any software conflict with other packages on the Newton.
(Sort of a 'Safe Mode' of sorts).

Paul Nuernberger