Re: [NTLK] newbie (more) needs help

From: Andrew C. Rempt (acrempt_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 15:19:28 EDT

Laurent,

Dead on the money. I scrounged an Apple serial cable from my giant
box of cables, and it worked like a charm. Thanks a million. I
haven't tried the Apple Talk set up yet, but I will tonight.

Now is there anyway to get it to work on my USB desktop G4? I have a
Belkin serial adapter, the kind that gets all stacked in a tower with
other hubs and components, and so far, NBU doesn't see it.

Anyone have any luck with this set up, or do I need to get another
serial to USB adapter?

Thanks again for all the help.