Re: [NTLK] Voice Notes

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 16:36:46 EDT

On Tuesday, July 24, 2001, at 04:27 PM, MARKMONTOYA_at_mindspring.com
wrote:

> Anyone ever used Voice Notes from Ebb Mobile Data Systems? I was
> looking for an alternative to the basic Newt Note Recordings for
> Seminars and Classes? Any ideas?

I've been using it for a little while. A lot of improvements over the
recording notes. The nicest thing is that you have full playback
control, you can jump to any section in your recording, come back,
replay part of it very easily, where you don't have any control like
that in Note. If you think you'll be recording notes, then it's well
worth it, IMHO, specially if you want to later do a transcript of your
recorded notes.

-Laurent.