Re: [NTLK] NewtWorks enhancements

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 00:00:46 EDT

on 7/24/01 9:52 PM, Paul Butler at butler_at_nfld.com wrote:

> Speaking of Works enhancements. Does anyone have any comments about
> LandWare's WriteStuff. I understand that it adds HWR to works. Is it
> comparable to StandALone's HWR for Works solution? Are there any other
> aspects to WriteStuff that make it useful?

    WriteStuff has many of the same enhancements as WorksBetter. I have
found WriteStuff works better for me. I've had not problems with conflicts
with other programs. If you can get the package with WordSleuth, the spell
checker and thesaurus are great.
    However, some people I know prefer WorksBetter for its end notes and
have been using it without problems.