[NTLK] ANN: Eudora Welty book

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 10:27:05 EDT

I memory of one of my favorite southern writers, I have created a
NewtonBook of Eudora Welty's great short story, "Why I Live at the P.O."

It's available in both 2k and classic formats and as always you can find it
at my web site (see sig)

later,
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com
Newton Connections:
         The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web.
http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton. Still intelligent after all these years.