Re: [NTLK] So much for presumed obsolescence

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 09:01:14 EDT

On Thu, Jul 26 2001 John Skinner wrote:
>So I grabbed my Newton out of my belt holster, said "hang on
>and I'll tell ya". I connected my Newt strait to the Cisco
>router, plugged in some Internet Setup prefs and fired up
>my NPDS server...... BANG!!!

Don't you just hate having to use something which so good at helping you do your job? 8-D

I just had my second Ethernet port taken away so no more using the MP2100 as a renegade intranet server for my workgroup. The official reason was that they require the wiring for other purposes, but I suspect that it isn't since I've also been asked for NPDS documentation.

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ishaw