[NTLK] Sync Software for Now Up to Date

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 15:59:15 EDT

Could anyone out there in cyber nirvana help me out with the following
favor:

I'd finally like to have a way of syncing my Newton data easily with a
desktop application and have discovered that this is possible with the
program Now Up to Date and their Newton sync software. I can get a
compatible version of Now Up to Date at eBay, but they only offer a demo
version on their website for the Newton sync software and since this
software is officially no longer supported it can't be patched with the
downloadable patch.

Anyone happen to have this sync software they'd care to share with me?
I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

Chris Searles