Re: [NTLK] Voice Notes

From: Paul Grothaus (pgrothaus_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 17:18:16 EDT

on 7/24/01 10:27 AM, MARKMONTOYA_at_mindspring.com wrote:

> Anyone ever used Voice Notes from Ebb Mobile Data Systems? I was looking for
> an alternative to the basic Newt Note Recordings for Seminars and Classes? Any
> ideas?

I was wondering just how useful the recording feature is to other Newton
users. I've tried to use Notes to record meetings and such but never found
the quality to be useful. Even when the meeting was held in a small
conference room, the recorded voices of most of the participants cannot be
readily understood. The only ones which were satisfactory were my own voice
and the people seated on either side of me. Basically, I only use this
capability to record short notes when I can't write, such as when driving.

Aloha,
Paul Grothaus