[NTLK] technically, what is inactivity on Newton?

From: John Skinner (ndutyme_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 01:03:01 EDT

I have been messing with the Lava screensaver feature and wondered what
was considered inactivity.

Is it so long after the last key stroke of the keyboard AND/OR touch to
the screen?

-OR-

Does the Newton consider a live connection to the internet "activity"
(like running NPDS)?

I'm trying to get the screen designs to show up, but nothing happens.

I set the "Sleep" prefs to sleep=never and backlight off=never, then I
set Lava prefs to show screen designs=after 1 min.

By the way, I have a Newton 2100.

Does this work for anyone else?

--
John Skinner