Re: [NTLK] waba & VNC

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 13:29:05 EDT

> Subject: [NTLK] waba & VNC
> From: dwatson_at_robertweedplywood.com
>

> Well, I don't think my previous idea is feasible. Thanks for the help,
> though. The VNC viewer prototype was just as stated, as glimpse as to what
> one could have been like. My brother downloaded WABA and a couple of
> sample apps, and couldn't get them to work. Hopefully he will post later
> today and someone will have insight on the memory errors.
>
> Dan

To run Waba apps, all you should need is the Waba VM, and the .pkg file for
each app. And most have been tested so shouldn't get normal app errors. I
could imagine problems with not enough heap (or other system) resources, or
possibly an app might start up and ask for more Waba object heap (though
most apps have already specified appropriate amount, and it's easy to adjust
via Prefs). Be sure to specify your MP configuration...

--
Steve
http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#Waba