Re: [NTLK] Quickfigure wackiness

From: Socal.RR.com (Smuro_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 19:11:26 EDT

Marc-

I haven't used QF with my MAC but I have with my Windows 2000 machine and
its been very simple (in fact I wish NCU worked as well).

First - you Do Not use NCU with QF. You must install the patch to Excel
which then adds a QF menu item to the desktop Excel program. Second, you
must install the QFExchange package to your Newton. Then the Newton and
desktop will exchange data with out any other utilities needed. Just select
the QF button on the desktop Excel program and select the QFExchange button
in QF (Works) and the data should transfer easily.
I'm not aware of any "bugs" but then again, I only started playing with QF
about a month ago.

Hope this helps.

Steven