[NTLK] Re: Test Post

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 11:37:42 PDT

on 6/12/01 2:21 PM, countless monkeys randomly typing on behalf of
Pete.J.Lavergne_at_mail.sprint.com at Pete.J.Lavergne_at_mail.sprint.com
miraculously produced:

> I was subscribed to the digest, I hope the digest gets fixed, not just
> the list.

For those who may not understand, this is NOT the PlanetNewton-based list
simply fixed at last. (AFAIK, PlanetNewton is still down for the count.)
Rather, this is NewtonTalk rising phoenix-like from the ashes of the
previous NTLK list, complete with a new server, new software, a new domain
name, and new management.

Personally, I can't wait to hear the "war stories" of getting this list up
and running, especially the part where they managed to gain the e-mail
addy's of those subscribed to the old list. :-)

Thanks for the hard work Victor, et. al. !!!

- Eric.

--
Eric Strobel (fyzycyst_at_NOSPAM^home.com)