[NTLK] Re: ...ouch, it's that simple...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 08:55:46 PDT

oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> if anybody is still having digest problems (as I have) - I think I found the
> reason:
> My reader sends an email-address that is different from my casual one, as
> I'm using the casual o.brose_at_gmx.. for forwarding messages to t-online.
> So maybe if you're still receiving single messages you've accidentally
> registered twice.

Hmmm, maybe a bit later, they could add some kind of duplicate
filtering, where you wouldn't be able to subscribe twice, no matter if
it's the regular list or the digest. Or if you subscribe to the digest,
then it would automatically remove you from the regular list, so that
there will never be more than one email address in the database.

-Laurent.